If you want to find out the exact condition your trees are in, you need a decay detection testing service. We meet all kinds of requirements, from commercial clients who need assessments ahead of tree work and planning applications, to private customers in the Richmond, Cobham, Southampton, Guildford and Cranleigh areas who want to look after an important tree or perhaps need a report for insurance purposes.
No matter what your needs are, and wherever in the South of England that you happen to be, we at Arbor Cultural Ltd use the latest methods and technology to provide you with accurate assessments and suitable recommendations.
Formed in 2014, Arbor Cultural Ltd has many years of combined experience in producing tree reports that satisfy the requirements of a broad range of customers, from home and private landowners to developers, local authorities and schools. These reports include decay assessments and testing.
Types Of Decay Detection Testing
With the latest technology available to us, and with more than 20 years of experience in our team, we offer invasive and non-invasive testing, to include decay detection in our various tree surveys and reports, based on your requirements. Whatever it is that you need, Arbor Cultural Ltd can provide it.
We look at the difference between invasive and non-invasive decay detection testing below:
Why Carry Out A Decay Detection Test?
Decay detection testing offers various benefits and produces useful information. This information helps us to provide better tree management recommendations to our customers.
This information can include, and help with, the following:
- Evidence on the structural integrity of trees
- The extent of any decay in the trunk or branches
- Certainty about the internal structures of trees
- Local authority tests for tree work applications
- Local authority tests for planning applications
- Decay detection testing for insurance purposes
- Testing to ensure you meet your duties of care
- Finding peace of mind over your tree health concerns
- Preserve trees with minor surgery and avoid felling
Treatment and Management Recommendations
As expert tree consultants for Richmond, Cobham, Southampton, Guildford and Cranleigh and locations across the South of England, Arbor Cultural Ltd can recommend suitable treatment and management services following decay detection testing.
While this varies on every job, options may include:
- Regular retesting to assess spread and rate of decay
- Climbing inspections to check for defects at height
- Air spading and mulching to improve tree health
- Chlorophyll fluorescence or chlorophyll content testing
- Assessment of the physiological health of the tree
- Various soil treatments to promote healthy ecosystems
Because we also offer air spading services and arboricultural impact assessments, everything you need to preserve good tree health is available from a single, client-focused company.
TO ARRANGE AIR SPADING AND TREE CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN CRANLEIGH, SOUTHAMPTON AND THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND, CALL US NOW
BRIGHTON: 01273 054300 | WATERLOOVILLE: 023 94350550 | WEST MOLESEY: 020 45316444.